Collection of Information:
Information You Provide to Us: We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you signup; place an order; subscribe to a newsletter or email list; participate in any interactive features of the sites; communicate with us via third-party social media platforms; request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include:
Account Information, such as your name, email address, password, address, phone number, zip code, and any other information you choose to provide.
• Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you request technical or customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Sites, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We automatically collect information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Sites.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Sites and your experience, understand which areas and features of our sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Sites. For example, when you use credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third-party social media platform to create or log into your account on our Sites, we will have access to certain information about you from that platform, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Sites;
• Fulfill your orders
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites;
• Personalize and improve our Sites, and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Facilitate promotions, sweepstakes and contests, process and deliver entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
aromaindiancuisine is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Sites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or to perform services on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of aromaindiancuisine or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
• We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated widgets(such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Sites with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
aromaindiancuisine takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Account Information: You may update, correct or modify information about you at any time by logging into your online account or by emailing us at email@example.com If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Sites.
Promotional Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
270 Hawthorn Village Commons
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Phone: (847) 247-0898